Workflow task not updated in my innovator basket.

I have created a workflow map and lifecycle map and linked them together as well as linking them to an item type. Lifecycle map is working fine but workflow map is not working. What could be the possible reason?

Parents
  • Hello,

Can you expand on what you mean by "workflow map is not working" for me? Is this the ItemIsLockedException you've mentioned in a couple of other posts, or a different, specific issue? If you could explain the steps you take, starting from looking at the workflow map, that lead to the error it would help me look into this.

Skyler C.

• Hi Skyler,

I'm running into a similar issue where creating a relationship on an ItemType with a workflow, causes my ItemType not to be able to be created or saved and gives me a "ItemIsLockedException" error.

When I remove the workflow from my new ItemType, I'm able to create and save an object no problem. When I add the workflow back on, I can fill out my form, but as soon as I try to save my item it gives me the lock error. 

I'm happy to help with any other info you might need. 

Thank you in advance!

-Mickey S. 

• Hi Skyler,

I'm running into a similar issue where creating a relationship on an ItemType with a workflow, causes my ItemType not to be able to be created or saved and gives me a "ItemIsLockedException" error.

When I remove the workflow from my new ItemType, I'm able to create and save an object no problem. When I add the workflow back on, I can fill out my form, but as soon as I try to save my item it gives me the lock error. 

I'm happy to help with any other info you might need. 

Thank you in advance!

-Mickey S. 

Children
No Data