This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

APPLICATION - PRODUCT ENGINEERING - Importing the Multi-Level BOM Toold

erdna79 - Thursday, December 16, 2010 5:24 AM:

Hi

I am using Innovator 9.2

I tried to import the Multi-Level BOM Tool using the Import-Export Utilities.

I got the following Import Warning

"Warning the import might fail by the following reason - One of the imported packages depends on the "CM actions" that neither imported in this section nor exist in the database"

I think the problem depends on the manifest file of the AML package!

Have you ever had the same problem when importing AML packages?

Thanks a lot!

Ronan - Thursday, December 16, 2010 9:15 AM:

Hi André,

Indeed this addon depends on another addon ("CM Actions", which you can also find in the community section). Just import CM Actions before the multilevel BOM Tools and you should be fine.

Good day

xueron564 - Sunday, August 14, 2011 8:54 PM:

888xuerong-3:

They say that jewels are the best friends a lady would seek. Jewels will help to beautify the lady before you. So, if you love your girl, give her Jewellery Funs for her next coming birthday. Another lovely present that she would love too, would be the Louboutin Shoes which has been proved to be the shoe that can make her legs look slender, making her look sexier. If you are thinking of what shoes to buy for your teenage boy, I would suggest the Supra Shoes UK as it is a combination of fashion and good quality. Ask any teenage boy on the street and they would put their thumbs up for this shoe. Of course, the Nike Shoes Sale is the never ending hot topic among the presents for the birthdays. The Nike shoes has won the heart of many people, the young and old alike. Last, there is the Cheap North Face which is the most suitable clothes to wear, if you are thinking of having a trip outdoors.nm

erdna79 - Thursday, December 16, 2010 10:55 AM:

Do you mean the Change Management Actions Addon?

I think so...

very helpful

bye