Getting Change Under Control
As product complexity increases and organizations become more reliant on their supply chains, managing the change process and communicating change status across many groups inside the organization and into the supply chain is an increasing challenge.
Ineffective or poorly managed change processes can leave organizations struggling to improve quality, reduce time-to-market and manage costs.
Streamline Your Processes
The change process in Aras Innovator® manages all change requests, assessments, plans, and orders to a product or system. It also ensures users throughout extended supply chain have easy visibility into the engineering change status through the product lifecycle, where change histories are automatically captured and recorded.
- Standard best practice templates: CMII, Simple ECO or Custom
- Part and document change processes
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of your business
- Automated impact analysis
- Effectivity and release date
- Escalation and delegation, group voting, weighted voting, executive veto
Key Safety Systems: Change Management
In this presentation Key Safety Systems discusses what they decided they wanted to fix, how they migrated all of their data to Aras and have found continuous improvement within their change management since migrating to Aras.
- Improves ECO cycle times
- Reduces errors, delays, scrap and rework
- Improves product quality and reduces cost
- Avoids delays in product launch
- Faster response to customer requirements
- Improves customer service
Find Out More
Learn how Schrader Electronics implemented Aras and see the benefits of a flexible PLM system.
Learn how CMII configuration & change management workflows can be integrated with the Project Management Institute's PMI PMBOK principles.
Watch this brief product demonstration to see the capabilities of Aras Innovator's Impact Matrix.