Master the V-diagram with Aras
From connected and autonomous vehicles to industrial equipment, products are now systems of systems and require a system-level approach to product design.
Manufacturers need to transform their product processes to align disciplines and connect information. Start mastering the V-diagram with a combined systems engineering and PLM approach to tackle tomorrow’s complexity.
Simplify the Complex
PLM with Aras provides a complete set of capabilities to manage the lifecycle of complex multi-disciplinary products from requirements, through development, manufacture and support.
Watch this short video to see a Proof of Concept that integrates Aras with IBM’s Rhapsody to enable a Systems Engineering approach.
- System level product design (functional blocks, model based)
- System-based requirements management
- Management of multi-disciplinary deliverables for hardware and software development and maintenance
- Systems-based management of the evolving configuration of products and variants through the complete lifecycle
- Multi-disciplinary modular technical documentation
PLM Platforms and System Models: A Key Combination
A PLM platform must manage all aspects of a product lifecycle—including System Models. Watch this presentation to learn about the considerable benefits of integrating the Aras PLM Platform with System Models and the key steps you should take.
- Supports the rapid development of complex systems-based products
- Provides a complete environment for multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Provides schedule visibility and enforces best-practice ways of working to simplify management
PLM and PDM capabilities are powered by Aras Applications which are available on either an Open or Subscription basis.
Find Out More
Coordinate your requirements, system models and physical product definition better than you have in the past with this proof of concept integration providing you with an open, secure and sustainable architecture for better visibility, collaboration and traceability of your product through the system level.
There’s no denying it: developing smart, connected products is one of the top priorities of today’s executives. A wave of new technologies, ranging from the Internet of Things (IoT) to Artificial Intelligence (AI), has opened up a world of innovative features for modern products. Modern executives are busy analyzing how their companies can capitalize on the movement through differentiation or new business models.
This white paper examines how the complimentary approaches of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) can facilitate the integration of engineering processes, tools, and data to improve productivity, quality, shorten cycle time, and reduce risk in the development process.