Master the V-Model with Aras
Manufacturers today have to develop products differently than they have in the past, as product complexity increases. Design teams need to take a systems-level approach to product development, collaborate early and often, and create a Digital Thread for traceability across the enterprise. A natural place to start is using PLM to connect disciplines and share data across the enterprise.
A Modern Approach for Product Development
As the complexity of products continues to grow exponentially across every industry, managing it can present a significant challenge. New "systems of systems" requires a new approach featuring improved communication between teams and the breaking down of data silos.
Download this eBook to learn about five key concepts that will help your organization develop system-centric design processes, align your teams, master complexity, and drive innovation.
Why is it Important for Systems Engineers to Collaborate?
Product complexity has grown exponentially in the last few decades and shows no sign of slowing down. In this short video, Pawel Chadzynski, Sr. Director of Product Management at Aras, explores why collaboration is key in today’s highly complex, multi-system environment.
- System level product design (functional blocks, model based)
- System-based requirements management
- Management of multi-disciplinary deliverables for hardware and software development and maintenance
- Systems-based management of the evolving configuration of products and variants through the complete lifecycle
- Multi-disciplinary modular technical documentation
PLM Platform and System Models: Aras MBSE Capabilities and MagicDraw Integration
A PLM platform must manage all aspects of a product lifecycle—including System Models. Watch this presentation to learn about the considerable benefits of integrating the Aras PLM Platform with System Models and the key steps you should take.
- Supports the rapid development of complex systems-based products
- Provides a complete environment for multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Provides schedule visibility and enforces best-practice ways of working to simplify management
PLM and PDM capabilities are powered by Aras Applications which are available on either an Open or Subscription basis.