Breaking Down the Barriers
Critical tasks like engineering changes function best when team members can view and discuss the proposal before making decisions.
But files created by specialist authoring tools (like MCAD/ECAD) are not generally accessible to other team members, and there are no easy ways to securely share comments in context.
Security. Control. Context.
Visual collaboration provides the fastest, simplest way to collaborate securely across disciplines, locations and organizations.
Teams from engineering, quality and the supply chain can communicate about products more effectively, make decisions quickly and solve problems faster.
- Add marked-up viewables to secure threaded discussions
- Control discussion visibility and participation using the PLM security model
- Collaborate with confidence with other known, authenticated users
- Viewable types include 3D, 2D, schematics and layouts, Microsoft Office and images
- Browser-enabled with no installs or plugins
Aras Innovator 11 Featuring Visual Collaboration
Get an introduction to visual collaboration and see Aras Innovator 11 in action in this demo.
- Faster input across roles, disciplines and through the supply chain means better products faster
- New design concepts can be reviewed in less time
- Manufacturing or support issues can be identified and rectified before a product goes into production
- Customer problems can be reviewed and diagnosed more quickly
Find Out More
Find out CIMdata's analysis of Aras's visual collaboration functionality for secure threaded discussions and more.
See a demonstration Basic Customization capabilities using Aras.
Watch the demo as it summarizes the features of Aras Innovator 11.