Keep Your Business in Order
To ensure that business processes are consistently executed in a timely manner, workflows are required to define the activities to be performed.
Manage Your Process
A workflow defines the set of activities representing the template for a business process such as an ECO approval. Workflows ensure all process steps are completed, in the correct order and in a repeatable fashion across the business.
- Graphical definition of activities and activity paths
- Work assignment and voting (approvals)
- Voting rules
- Configurable escalations when activities are not completed in a timely manner
Aras Innovator Demo Series - Customizing PLM to Fit Your Business
Aras Chief Architect, Rob McAveney, walks you through a demonstration of Aras Innovator's basic customization capabilities.
- Ensures that business processes are executed in a timely and consistent manner
- Provides visibility into the status of processes, avoiding confusion
- Automates the lifecycle of information items
- Basis for continuous process improvement
Find Out More
Learn about the proven Aras technology and the most advanced model-based enterprise SOA for PLM.
Discover how Aras PLM is a flexible, scalable and resilient product innovation platform that can handle today's complexity.
Watch the demo as it summarizes the features of Aras Innovator 11.