HR GeneralistPLM Posting#: HR-1398
Position Type: Full Time
Aras is an innovative, global software company that provides advanced Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions to business customers worldwide including General Motors, Airbus, Microsoft, Gulfstream, Motorola, General Electric, Honda, and more. With many significant recent wins we are growing fast, adding lots of employees and we need to expand our corporate Human Resources team!
Do you like being involved in all aspects of Human Resources? Are you ready for the next step in your career? We need an HR Generalist who will work closely with the Human Resources Executive to support our most important asset – our employees. This is a true generalist role and you will have the opportunity to be involved in every facet of HR – onboarding, benefits administration, employee relations, recruitment, compensation, organizational development, payroll, facilities, policy implementation and employment law compliance. You may not be experienced in every area but this is your opportunity to gain the experience and advance your career!
What You’ll Do
- Provide employees and managers with first point of contact for HR questions and guidance on HR issues.
- Actively participate in the design, planning and rollout of HR initiatives.
- Assist with recruitment process, including position posting, scheduling, follow-up, and offer letters.
- Conduct employee orientation and onboarding.
- Provide employees career development assistance in all phases of the employee life cycle.
- Responsible for day to day administration of employee benefits.
- Assist in the selection and implementation of an HRIS.
- Assist in development and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Organize various HR related events.
- General HR duties too numerous to list.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial & Labor Relations or Human Resources.
- 2-4 years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Experience with HRIS and ATS technology preferred.
- Passionate employee advocate who wants to make a difference by helping employees succeed.
- Understanding of HR policies and practices.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and quickly changing priorities.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.