Microsoft PowerBI DeveloperPLM Posting#: HR-1408
Position Type: Full Time
Aras Corporation is a fast growing high tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market.
We are looking for a Microsoft PowerBI Developer to join our Information Services Group (ISG). This position holds a key role as the BI technical expert and data modeler. Primary responsibilities include report and dashboard development, dimensional modeling, and technical documentation.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with stakeholders, and business partners to identify and translate general business information needs into delivered solutions
- Implement Business Intelligence solutions from design to deployment
- Design, develop, and maintain data/dimensional models and the supporting ETL
- Lead others in PowerBI Dashboard and report development and publishing
- Contribute to establishment of vision, direction, and specific objectives for ISG BI effort
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data analytics and reporting
- Data Warehouse development, Dimensional Modeling, and Data Aggregation experience
- Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, TFS, Visual Studio 2014 or greater, Power BI, SSMS)
- SQL data warehouse, Azure, other cloud-based solutions
- Ability to develop fact and dimension tables from stored procedures and SQL scripts
- Experience developing reports and dashboard for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX) is plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Ability to develop cubes using SSAS and stored procedures a plus
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively with general direction
- Understanding of SharePoint 2013+ (External lists, User Roles, etc.)
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.