Product Manager - Simulation Process & Data ManagementPLM Posting#: HR-1371
Position Type: Full Time
We are looking for talented, passionate people to help us extend the application breadth of Aras Innovator. If you have experience in Simulation Process and Data Management (SPDM) and are looking for a chance to leverage that knowledge towards next-generation capability, here’s your chance. Building on the Aras Innovator PLM platform, you will be able to define new software functionality that will drive product development in the fast moving world of leading global manufacturers. At Aras you will contribute to an environment that thinks creatively, works efficiently, and leverages world-class technology.
What You’ll Do
- Define application requirements with customers and partners, in areas such as simulation process automation, integration to CAE meshers and solvers, large dataset management, and visualization
- Build mockups and working prototypes of proposed features to illustrate concepts to stakeholders
- Deliver detailed functional specifications for new products and features, including data model, application logic and user interface design
- Monitor the development, test, certification, deployment and ongoing support of each product; maintain ownership throughout the product lifecycle
- Contribute your expertise to product documentation, training materials and marketing collateral for each product
- Meet with customers and partners to demonstrate new and future functionality, gather and document feedback, and strive for continuous product improvement
- Collaborate on product strategy and roadmap
- Travel to customers and conferences on an occasional basis
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Software Engineering, or Computer Science
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering, manufacturing, or software development, with an emphasis in the area of simulation including management of processes, models, and results sets.
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills, with attention to detail and a desire to take charge and innovate
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.