Technical Course DeveloperPLM Posting#: HR-1412
Position Type: Full Time
Aras Corporation is a fast moving high tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market. Aras Innovator uses an advanced Web based SOA technology available as Enterprise Open Source software which provides Aras with a highly disruptive position in the marketplace and a solid business strategy.
We are currently experiencing unprecedented growth and are expanding our education department with qualified course developers to create and maintain customer and partner training materials.
- Design, develop, and implement engaging self-paced e-learning training content for both novice and technical users.
- Create technical training materials including PowerPoint slides, student guides and study materials suitable for both instructor-led and virtual classroom delivery.
- Help to define and shape the course curriculum and provide assistance in planning future direction.
- Interact with Development, Consulting Services, and Technical Support to ensure current product knowledge, and provide product feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in education or instructional design or related work experience with computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or computer education degrees.
- Must have 3+ years of experience creating online, classroom, and virtual learning experiences for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in developing original and innovative training programs, workshops and demonstrations including blending learning programs.
- Foundational knowledge and understanding of learning theory and instructional design techniques including the ADDIE development model.
- Ability to successfully work in collaboration with subject-matter-experts and/or technical personnel in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with e-learning development software such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate and/or Camtasia.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Mobile learning platform (iOS, Android, etc.) technology experience is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.