DevOps Engineer (Custom Development)
PLM Posting#: HR-1400
Position Type: Full Time
Aras Corporation is a fast growing high tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers who will play a key role in the facilitating development of custom solutions for our customer base. As a member of the “Aras Software Factory” (ASF) you will work as part of a cross functional team helping to design and shape how we build, deploy, and automate scalable solutions designed using Aras Innovator framework to meet the business requirements of our customers.
- Help customers establish a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline for their Aras Innovator custom development projects
- Help build tools for deployment and testing of Aras Innovator custom solutions. Troubleshoot and resolve issues found in the CI/CD pipeline
- Train customers and Aras Engineers in development best practices using GIT, Jenkins, and Test-Driven Development (TDD) as part of their Aras Innovator custom implementation
- Deliver solutions on-time and on budget
- Collaborate with “ASF” development teams to help improve internal development tools
- Ensure stability of solutions by supporting ASF development teams using our automated infrastructure
- Work as part of cross functional teams across Professional Services, QA, and Community teams
- Manage multiple projects and engagements with clear prioritization of tasks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take charge and lead projects
- Strong grasp of continuous integration tools
- Ability to learn and use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with systems and IT Operations
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Hyper–V and Azure desired, AWS a plus)
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, and BitBucket a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
- Must be able to travel 25%
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.