Internal Software Development Manager
PLM Posting#: HR-1415
Position Type: Full Time
Aras enables the world’s leading manufacturers of complex, connected products to transform their product lifecycle processes and gain a competitive edge. Aras’ open, flexible, scalable, and upgradable PLM platform and applications connect users in all disciplines and functions to critical product information and processes across the extended enterprise. Aras customers include Airbus, BAE Systems, GE, GM, Hitachi, Honda, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, and Microsoft.
We are looking for highly motivated software development manager who will guide the internal development operation strategy and execution. The person in this position will directly report to VP of Technical Services and will have a high impact on the product and the company's position on the market.
- Manages and oversees the design and development of software applications used for internal productivity
- Provide technical leadership and implement best practices for a group of local and overseas software engineers
- Manage important development project and developers assigned to those projects
- Implement and manage effective development process across a global team of developers
- Work with software architects to convert functional requirements into a robust software design
- Make sure that ambitious requirements and software designs are converted into reliable and maintainable software
Requirements and skills:
- 7+ years of software development experience and ability to contribute to design discussions
- 1-3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Hands-on experience with OOD and object-oriented languages
- Experience with SQL and database management systems
- Deep understanding of enterprise software development
- Good understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and commitment to driving projects to completion
- .NET and MS stack experience
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.