Microsoft Dynamics 365 System Administrator
PLM Posting#: HR-1407
Position Type: Full Time
Aras Corporation is a fast growing high tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market.
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 System Administrator to join our growing IS team. This position holds a key role as the Microsoft Dynamics 365 technical expert and system administrator.
- Provide end user training and assist users with day-to-day issues, problems and questions
- Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the MS Dynamics D365
- Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements and upgrades
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics 365 issues
- Provide guidance for system changes and enhancements
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Create user accounts, delete accounts, creates/changes permissions by account; user profiles, page layouts, security in Dynamics 365
- Design, enhance, and develop SSRS reports (Power BI experience a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or finance or related field or a combination of related experience and education
- 3-5 years' Administration experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012/2019/D365, preferably in a software or services vertical
- Experience with Finance and Operations (Enterprise Edition) piece
- AIF, AX frameworks
- SSRS, SQL / T-SQL
- Knowledge of the Dynamics AX environment and framework
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and design, with experience in SQL Server and SSRS
- Able to problem solve and a desire to learn
- Able to respond to complicated inquiries and effectively present information based on the audience
- Able to work in a team environment or independently
- Customer service focused
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.