MS Windows & Office 365 Administrator
PLM Posting#: HR-1416
Position Type: Full Time
Aras enables the world’s leading manufacturers of complex, connected products to transform their product lifecycle processes and gain a competitive edge. Aras’ open, flexible, scalable, and upgradable PLM platform and applications connect users in all disciplines and functions to critical product information and processes across the extended enterprise. Aras customers include Airbus, BAE Systems, GE, GM, Hitachi, Honda, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, and Microsoft.
We need an Office 365 Systems Administrator to work as a member of our Information Technology team. The position will report to the Director of I.T. and will have a high impact on the rollout and management of O365 productivity tools to a global organization. You will perform hands-on tasks to manage Windows desktops and maintain our Office 365 tenants and related technologies. Our Office 365 infrastructure is utilized across the globe; in this role the Administrator will maintain hybrid connections to Office 365, and manage multiple Office 365 tenants.
- Manage and monitor Windows desktop and all Office 365 services and tenants
- Provide leadership and guidance on rollout of the O365 productivity suite including Unified Communications.
- Document changes to the systems using change management best practices.
- Maintain a highly secure system through proper configuration and system access monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with user access to cloud services.
- Maintain a good understanding of upcoming changes to the O365 platform roadmap to assist with user change management.
- Monitor and communicate to stakeholders the performance of the services.
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
Requirements and skills:
- 5+ years of experience with Exchange and Active directory (on premise/online) administration.
- 2+ years of Office 365 administration experience.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Windows Server administration experience.
- Experienced and well versed in all Microsoft environments.
- Strong understanding in managing user authentication through global ADFS.
- Experience with managing secure environments
- Ability to create PowerShell scripts to schedule repeatable Office 365 actions.
- Knowledge of migrating data and services between Office 365 tenants.
- Office 365 or any other Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.