Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
PLM Posting#: HR-1419
Position Type: Full Time
The Pre-Sales PLM Solution Architect plays a key role in the sales, solution design, presentation, and early deployment efforts of Aras Innovator. This role will coordinate closely with Customer Success, Community Development, and Professional Services on the development of customer facing artifacts (i.e. RFx, PoCs, Pilots, and Solution Presentations). The Pre-Sales PLM Solution Architect is responsible for all technical aspects during the close of accounts. Demonstration of technical leadership, team management, organizational skills, and ability to negotiate with key stakeholders are essential in ensuring success. Recognized competency in all dimensions of the organization, thought leadership, change agent skills, and people, process, product principles.
- Effectively and professionally collaborate with customers, partners, and Aras team members to develop and deliver Internal Aras best practice/common practice processes and tools through all phases of the sales effort.
- Proactively scope and design the business and technical solution(s) needed to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Develop requirements specifications, use cases, and functional specifications from customer requirements for use by both professional services and software development teams for the purpose of system demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, pilot projects, and customer delivered solutions.
- Perform analysis and develop customer facing artifacts (RFx responses, ROM quotes, SOWs, presentations, other) in response to customer requests as required throughout the sales effort.
- Lead and/or participate in the delivery of POCs, pilot projects, and discovery workshops engagements for key customer prospects.
- Propose and present solutions optimizing value for Aras and its customers.
- Other miscellaneous activities in support of presales, sales, requirements/scoping discovery, and delivery projects.
- Proven record of accomplishment with implementing enterprise software solutions with 5 to 10+ years of experience.
- Collaborative experience with the development and delivery of enterprise solution presentations and proposals.
- Hands-on experience with Aras Innovator configuration and implementation at the enterprise level for Fortune 500 companies is strongly desired
- Proven ability to gain buy-in / solution sell to all levels of management, including C-Suite
- Extensive experience and knowledge of organizational processes as they relate to enterprise solution selection and procurement
- Ability to develop RFx responses, ROM quotes, SOWs, presentations, and proposals that accurately depicting business value to customers, both current and prospective.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- 5 to 10+ years of experience of enterprise PLM software solution deployment experience
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development and project management methodologies
- Experience in any of the following verticals: Automotive, Consumer Products Goods, High Tech Electronics, Medical Devices, Aerospace, & Shipbuilding
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: Product Development, Phase Gate Project Management, Configuration Management, Engineering Change processes, Quality systems processes (DFMEA, PFMEA, CAPA, etc.), Manufacturing Process Planning, CMII change management, Simulation Process Data Management
- Proven track record in leading large, enterprise solution deployments in an Architect role
- Working knowledge of one or more of the top PLM software packages
- Proficiency in developing value propositions that resonate with stakeholders and decision makers
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening skills leading to clear and concise
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practices / common practices around industry business process improvement
- Must be able to travel 50%, primarily in North America with frequent 3-4 day trips
- This position requires US citizenship
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.