Software Test Engineer (Custom Development)
PLM Posting#: HR-1401
Position Type: Full Time
Aras Corporation is a fast growing high tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market.
We are looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Engineers who will play a key role in the development of custom solutions for our customer base. As a member of the “Aras Software Factory” you will work as part of a cross functional team building automated and manual tests for robust and scalable solutions using Aras Innovator framework to meet the business requirements of our customers.
- Develop manual and automated tests for custom solutions based on customer requirements and user stories
- Work as part of cross functional teams across Professional Services, Development, and Community teams
- Use Agile development process following best practices
- Manage multiple projects and engagements with clear prioritization of tasks
- Provide accurate estimates for testing efforts
- Deliver solutions on-time and on budget
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-5 years related experience in Software Testing
- Skilled knowledge in software testing concepts, tools and methodologies
- Functional knowledge of automated testing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take charge and lead projects
- Some experience with Web Application development a plus
- Some Experience with SQL a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.