Field Marketing Intern
PLM Posting#: HR-1406
Position Type: Intern
Aras has a great internship opportunity for a Marketing major eager to get hands on, practical experience driving the front end of the funnel through a range of awareness programs. In this role, you will gain exposure to a variety of Field Marketing activities and contribute to the company’s goals.
Aras is empowering the world’s most advanced manufacturers to handle the complexity of product development, IoT, Industrie 4.0, and Digital Twin. We are looking for an intern with the similar drive to make an impact along with us.
Over the course of this internship, our goal is for you to help us continue to scale our business and to come away with specific projects and accomplishments that will go on your resume – and that you can talk about with prospective employers. You might even end up at Aras!
What you’ll do:
- Sales enablement support activities: work with Aras SMEs to collect, revise and distribute presentations, case studies, corporate marketing assets and campaigns via approved collaboration tools to support community activities and account sales.
- Contribute to the growth, health and segmentation of our account and contact lists in our database
- Other research that may support lead generation, marketing programs, account research, and competitive research.
- Help plan and execute Aras hosted targeted regional and thought leadership events
- Help plan and execute Aras’ presence at sponsored third party events
What you’ll need:
- Academic concentration in Marketing Research & Analytics, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Product Management, or Sales
- Desire to get a jump start on the professional world and to gain real world experience
- Intellectual curiosity and problem solving capability
- Reliability and professional
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.