Software Engineer (Custom Development)PLM Posting#: HR-1399
Position Type: Full Time
Aras Corporation is a fast growing high tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market.
We are looking for Software Engineers who will play a key role in the development of custom solutions for our customer base. As a member of the “Aras Software Factory” you will work as part of a cross functional team designing and developing robust and scalable solutions using Aras Innovator framework to meet the business requirements of our customers.
- Develop robust and scalable solutions based on customer requirements and user stories
- Work as part of cross functional teams across Professional Services, QA, and Community teams
- Use Agile development process following coding best practices
- Perform code analysis and review of custom projects
- Manage multiple projects and engagements with clear prioritization of tasks
- Ensure stability of solutions by writing automated tests for existing and newly developed code
- Document, prototype, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Deliver solutions on-time and on budget
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take charge and lead projects
- Some experience with Web Application development
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.