Don't Be Disconnected
In order to provide required cross-functional and multi-disciplinary process synchronization and data management, PLM systems must integrate with other systems, including enterprise systems and authoring tools, such as CAD. This is achieved by means of application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Pre-packaged connectors provide integration to many widely used systems and tools
- Federation services can be used to define target objects in legacy applications as Item properties in Aras
- Web services are available for systems that require access to data or files stored in Aras
- A DLL version of the API is available as an alternative to web services
- High level API functionality increases PLM benefits
- Integrations can be built quickly and easily, reducing IT effort
- Well designed integrations reduce training, maximize acceptance and minimize risk
Find Out More
Learn about the proven Aras technology and the most advanced model-based enterprise SOA for PLM.
See a demonstration Basic Customization capabilities using Aras.
Watch the demo as it summarizes the features of Aras Innovator 11.