Against a background of evolving requirements, unforeseen technology challenges and pressure to control costs and timescales, managing new product development projects and programs can be very challenging. Leading organizations achieve success by combining proven project management approaches, stage-gate methods and comprehensive risk management.
Project Management enables organizations to manage new product development and engineer-to-order processes for complex projects that require global collaboration. By linking deliverables to project tasks, completion status and control are significantly enhanced.
- Project templates based on PMI principles provide best practices
- Stage-gate processes
- Project collaboration workspaces
- Forward, backward and milestone scheduling
- Interactive dashboard summarizes entire project portfolio
- Intuitive, easy-to-use scorecards, KPI metrics and reports
- Gantt charts
Aras Innovator Intro Demo
Get a quick overview demonstration with this eight minute introduction video from Aras.
- Managing tasks and deliverables in a single environment simplifies processes and improves adoption
- Enhanced schedule visibility can optimize use of resources, reduce project costs and increases profit margins
- Improved task accountability can shorten product development cycles and help manage and mitigate risk