Aerospace and Defense
Airbus is the world’s leading aircraft manufacturer of passenger airliners, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus has design and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, the UK, and Spain, and subsidiaries in the US, China, India, Japan and in the Middle East. In addition, it provides the highest standard of customer support and training through an expanding international network.
Several PLM Platforms were evaluated by Airbus for the ability to enable simple, agile solution delivery, and Aras was retained as the preferred platform based on the following highlights:
- Significant coverage of expected scope
- Open architecture with high-end data modeling “on the fly”, no development involved
- Upgrade services for customizations included as part of subscription
- Easy integration & handling
- Long term viability and total cost of ownership
Find Out More
Hear from Airbus as they discuss their PDM light need and what they've done with Aras to successfully achieve that need using Aras Innovator.
Learn how Airbus is using Aras as a sustainable PLM/PDM backbone to federate all product related disciplines beyond engineering.