Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. adopted Aras Innovator as the development platform for electronic control systems. Aras Innovator contributed to Nissan’s success in streamlining configuration management, which became complicated by the expansion of electronic control functions of cars. Nissan cites three reasons for choosing Aras Innovator—it’s “easy to build,” “easy to align,” and “easy to connect.” With Aras, Nissan has realized the benefits of integrating with the alliance partner quickly, and constructing a digital thread is becoming a reality.
- Elimination of the multiple systems to manage the control system, reduce mistakes, and ensure traceability
- Improvement of quality and reduction of development man-hours by appropriate information management
- Completed renovation of development platform for functional integration with an alliance partner in one year
- By developing a configurator, more than 20,000 types of software components can be used in appropriate vehicles and devices
- Promotion of traceability and information utilization by linking with MATLAB / Simulink
Find Out More
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. adopted Aras Innovator as the development platform for its electronic control systems. Nissan's success in streamlining configuration management was made easy by Aras Innovator's 'easy to build,' 'easy to align,' and 'easy to connect' characteristics.
Aras Innovator contributed to efficiently managing complex in-vehicle software variants between Nissan Motor and its alliance partners. With Aras, Nissan has realized the benefits of integrating with its alliance partners, and constructing a digital thread is becoming a reality.