The Aras Connectors integrate the leading PCB layout tools with the Aras Innovator™ PLM solution suite, providing product data, configuration, project and workflow management services essential to the successful automation and control of PCB layout data and processes.
- Cross-team design coordination and concurrent engineering that can span workgroups and continents.
- Design release process control. Ensures that manufacturing and board fabricators receive the right data the first time.
- Improved compliance, including ISO9001, ISO10007, QSA9000, FDA, GMP and ROHS.
- Automated BOM extraction to unified product BO. Support for BOM Redlining and Mark-up.
- Support for assembly variants and programming variants, as well as auxiliary mechanical parts.
- Automatic extraction and versioned Check-in of the board or panel data set for manufacturing.
- Extraction and Check-in of variant assembly drawings and assembly data files.
- Check-in of the complete design structure for engineering change and re-use.
- Full support of assembly and programming variants in the Bill-of-Materials and plot data.
- Familiar look and feel of leading EDA tool user interface, so engineers can focus on their design activities.
- Significant gains in data security and capture of data structures.
Available Connectors include:
- Altium Vault Connector for Aras
- Altium Designer Electronic PCB Layout & Librarian Connectors for Aras
- Cadence Allegro Electronic PCB Layout & Librarian Connectors for Aras
- Mentor Graphics Expedition Electronic PCB Layout & Librarian Connectors for Aras
- Mentor Graphics PADS Electronic PCB Layout & Librarian Connectors for Aras
- Pulsonix Electronic PCB Schematic & LIbrarian Connectors for Aras