Front - End Software ArchitectPLM Posting#: HR-1394
Position Type: Full Time
Aras Corporation is a fast growing high tech company that delivers innovative enterprise software solutions to leading companies such as General Motors, Airbus, General Electric, Boeing and IBM. Aras provides businesses with product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to improve new product development for greater collaboration and faster time to market. As a member of Aras Development Organization you will be part of the team that develops Aras Innovator Platform and Solutions based on an advanced Web based SOA technology available as Enterprise Open Source software which provides Aras with a highly disruptive position in the marketplace and a solid business strategy. We are looking for highly motivated front-end software architect who will lead technical innovations and help guide the development strategy. The person in this position will directly report to VP of Product Development and will have a high impact on the product and the company's position on the market.
- Drive the front-end architecture and design for new generations of Aras Innovator web and mobile clients
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints
- Lead creation of the robust web client design based on a client API that supports extensibility and customization of the client
- Architect component modules and their interactions, define capabilities at each level of the stack, reusability, scale and performance
- Design for scalability, resiliency, extensibility, usability, consistency, and security
- Work with group of local and overseas software engineers on converting proposed designs into reliable and maintainable software
- Research, design and evaluate new technologies that can be incorporated into Aras Software Platform
Requirements and skills:
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Expertise in building modular, componentized, metadata driven visual components that clearly demonstrate their server-side and client-side responsibilities and capabilities
- Good understanding of full-stack and enterprise software development
- Good understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to effectively communicate to a variety of stakeholders
- Familiarity with web application test automation frameworks like Selenium is a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
Aras is an equal opportunity employer.