A Letter from Aras CEO Peter Schroer
As we react to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are faced with unprecedented changes to the way we work, collaborate and manufacture great products. I want to assure the Aras community of our commitment to help you through these uncertain times.
First, Aras is fully operational.
- We have transitioned 100% of our employees to work remotely from home.
- We have taken every precaution to keep our people safe.
- Aras is strong financially.
Here are resources that we have available to help you:
- Aras Support will continue to provide the same excellent level of customer service you expect. Questions, issues, and code sample requests can, as always, be directed to Aras Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aras Development continues uninterrupted with v12 SP6 release shipping at the end of March. SP7 is scheduled 6 weeks later continuing with our normal 6-week cadence of new features, performance improvements, and bug fixes through the end of the year.
- Aras Upgrade Service continues and the team is actively reaching out to subscribers to plan and execute upgrades. Upgrades are included in your subscription and cost nothing but time. You can find the latest upgrade planning materials in the Subscriber Portal.
- Aras Professional Services is actively working with customers to help them plan and implement solutions for their business needs. We have capacity and are offering aggressive pricing for consulting work to help you during this crisis. If you would like to speak with someone about this, please reach out to your Aras Customer Success Manager.
- Aras Training is free for subscribers. Innovator training sessions are currently being offered in a live, instructor-led virtual format. All students are given access to a reserved database on a cloud server for the duration of the course to complete exercises. Please take advantage of additional resources in the Subscriber Portal to assist with self-learning.
I was very disappointed that ACE had to be cancelled and we missed the opportunity to collaborate on the future of PLM together. Aras will be hosting the ACE 2020 sessions online. You will receive notifications about the ACE virtual sessions over the next week.
We believe that to successfully navigate serious threats such as COVID-19, a company needs to be flexible. As an Aras subscriber, you are better able to adapt to changing conditions than most. Aras would like to help your organization in ways you may not realize to leverage the platform you already own. What I want you to know is that we have the people available and that Aras is here if you need us.
These are unprecedented times. Together, we will get through this. Please let us know how we can help.
CEO and Founder