Established in the mid-1950s, Swedish-based Consilium designs and manufactures fire and gas detection systems. Consilium is divided into two divisions: Marine and Safety as well as Fire Safety and Automation. The company specializes on niche markets that have high security requirements within the global transport sector, offshore industries and oil and gas. The company now operates with more than 550 employees with facilities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, North America and the U.S.
- Centralized data management
- Improved change management
- Predictable cost structure
- Lower cost of ownership
- Improved speed of product development, safety compliance
- Visibility of product data, releases and relations of parts and components