FP&A AnalystPLM Posting#: HR-1403
Position Type: Full Time
Aras is an innovative, global software company that provides advanced Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions to business customers worldwide including General Motors, Airbus, Microsoft, Gulfstream, Motorola, General Electric, Honda, and more. With many significant recent wins and our recent Series C financing, we are growing fast and need to expand our finance team.
The FP&A Analyst will assist in building a first-class financial infrastructure that scales with the growth of the company in the US and internationally. We have operations in Switzerland, Germany, France, Japan and plan to continue to expand. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a first-hand difference in many areas of operation. The FP&A analyst will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will help support annual financial planning and rolling financial forecasting across the organization.
- Support budgeting, financial forecasting and variance analysis across the organization
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for existing, new or proposed business operations
- Work with senior management to develop ad hoc financial models and analysis to inform decision making
- Lead implementation of global metrics and key performance indicators
- Identify key spending trends and translate data into actionable insights
- Contribute to the consolidation of financial results and preparation of financial statements;
- Support subsidiary reporting, including consolidation, transfer pricing, eliminations
- Install efficient processes to deliver relevant, timely, accurate, actionable financial information
- Develop robust financial planning and analysis processes.
- Contribute to special corporate finance projects, and provide analysis as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years finance and accounting experience/3+ years of direct FP&A experience
- Advanced Excel modeling and data analytics capabilities
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in SaaS or subscription model
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Solid work ethic and ability to work independently as well as within a team setting