Technical Account ManagerPLM Posting#: HR-1410
Position Type: Full Time
Are you seeking to help leading companies develop new and innovative products and services? Do you wish to work with a top 3 leading PLM software provider? A market disrupter with the backing of major investors such as SilverLake and GE Ventures? Do you have a proven track record selling to multi-billion dollar enterprises such as GM, Huntington Ingalls, BMW, GE Aviation, Schaeffler, Audi and Airbus? Are you looking to design solutions that delight customers and amaze analysts? If so, then join Aras and redefine the PLM market with us.
Account plan development and management:
- Develop the technical account plan and execute the strategy / tactics for the deal
- Coordinate account strategy and customer initiatives with global contacts
- Using standard sales methodology from Aras, ensure technical completion and compliance with the sales strategy
Customer Relationship Management:
- Build the required level of knowledge about our customers' business processes, workflows, and technical requirements to act as a trusted advisor
- Engage in business processes, technology trends, and industry workflows to gain insights and recommendations about the value of current and new Aras solutions
- Coordinate with Field and Corporate marketing campaigns for target accounts
- Maintain customer and prospect information in Aras CRM system
- Responsible for coordinating with key customer stakeholders to ensure the business and technical completion of the proposed Aras solution
- Manage technical evaluations (proof of concept), assist with product demonstrations, pilot projects, etc.
- Manage the acquisition process from initial Sales Qualified Account through deal close, procurement and receipt of order
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from Pre-sales consulting, Marketing, Professional Services, ...
- Review and direct resources within your planned account goals to ensure customer satisfaction and completion. In doing so, coordinate the global strategy and coverage of the entire account and support a broad decision-making process
Experience and skills required:
- Successfully completed technical studies with appropriate degree
- At least 10 years experience in consulting-intensive pre-sales, technical account management or solution-oriented consulting, ideally with experience with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working in and/or selling to engineering, product development, IT, manufacturing and service orgranizations
- Technical know-how combined with commercial sensibility
- Excellent communication skills at all levels as well as customer-oriented thinking and execution
- Experience and ability to interact with C-Level stakeholders
- Ability to build sustainable partnerships
- Excellent English language skills both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
Aras is unique in the PLM industry worldwide. With our business model and our innovative platform, we are revolutionizing and revolutionizing an entire industry. Our advanced technology provides greater scalability, flexibility and security for the world's largest organizations. Airbus, General Electric (GE), General Motors (GM), Hitachi, Honda, Huntington Ingalls, Kawasaki and Microsoft have already deployed our software.
As a fast-growing company, Aras offers you a high degree of personal responsibility, flat hierarchies and attractive additional services.