During the demonstration we cover:
• Creating and working with sequences and lists
• Working with workflows and lifecycles
• Modifying/updating existing business items with new properties
• Working with permissions
• How to create a new item type and forms
In this demo, you will learn how engineering data is created, viewed, and updated in the Product Engineering application using a controlled change process through automated workflow, to increase productivity and reduce redundant entry, errors, and rework.
• Initial product definition
• Design and process quality management
• Change management throughout the complete product lifecycle
• Complete traceability of the entire digital thread
The value of managing architectural models in PLM goes well beyond the benefits of Configuration, Change and Lifecycle Management of the model itself. It includes the additional benefits of dynamic interaction, collaboration, reuse, and traceability between SysML and the various data models and structures already managed by PLM. These include, derivation of SysML model from PLM managed architectural structures, dynamic interaction with requirement structures, physical parts and assemblies, dynamic generation of SysML like diagrams in PLM and elements of PLE definitions between SysML and PLM
Watch this presentation to see the value of the integration between PLM and System Model demonstrated using Aras PLM platform and No Magic’s MagicDraw and how this can help you in implementation of a SysML driven MBSE methodology across the entire enterprise.