Welcome to Aras Innovator on Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is a cloud-ready version of Aras Innovator®ready to deploy from the Marketplace VM Gallery.
Azure Virtual Machines enable companies with an Azure subscription to get up and running with Aras enterprise product lifecycle management in a matter of minutes. Azure users can deploy Aras PLM with confidence knowing that it has been vetted through the Microsoft Azure certification process for virtual machines.
High Security. Low Cost.
Aras on Azure is ideal for business initiatives that must be up and running quickly, those with short-term or finite durations, and programs where eliminating PLM license expenses matters.
Microsoft Azure is especially well-suited for:
- Joint ventures that require a secure, standalone PLM solution
- Collaboration with customers and the extended supply chain
- Fast moving product lines
- Projects that fall outside the scope of your existing legacy PLM system
Aras on Azure also offers an easy, cost-effective way to evaluate the Aras Innovator suite.
Aras on Microsoft Azure
With the Azure Certified version of Aras companies can provision a secure, full-featured PLM solution with just a few clicks, complete with:
- Bill Of Materials / BOM Management
- Document Management
- Revision & Versioning
- Check-In / Out File Vaulting
- Item & File Relationships
- Configuration Management
- Change Workflows with Effectivity
- Project Portfolio Dashboards
- Stage-Gate Project Management and More
Ready to get started? Follow this step by step guide to setting up your own Azure Certified instance of Aras.
Note: You must have a valid Azure Subscription to run Aras Innovator on Microsoft Azure.