Chinese localization

Hi , I have installed zh-CN_LanguagePack-v29v1-zip as 000-README.TXT  completely ,but the language of my innovator website is still english ,I have no idea now ,anyone can tell me what can I do next ?  thanks very much

Parents
  • You can access your innovator account and navigate to the Localization section. Verify if your language is included in the Languages/Locales list.

heardle 80s

• My language is included in the Languages/Locales list of Localization section,But the website is still english , I have no idear to deal this.

• Hi, I have completed apart of my innovator localization , but home page and content didn't I want to know which xml file i should translate to
    complete the localization of content and home page or which tables in database corresponds to these pages , waiting for your reply.

• Thanks for the images, the forum spam filter kicked me out the past few days :) .

I see your problem: You have imported the translations to the database, but you haven´t installed the translations in the codetree.

Your last image shows the solution. You have opened a xml.zc ordner. The shown folder structure Innovator/Innovator/Client matches the structure in the codetree tree. You have to copy the folders into the codetree. You will notice that in the original codetree there are a lot of xml folders already. These are the ones for the english language. You don´t touch them! What you do is adding the additional xml.zc folders with the chinese language parallel to the xml folders. Other languages would appear in similar folders like xml.de etc.

You can copy the complete Innovator folder and it then it should merge all necessary xml.zc folders to the existing structure. Just pay attention you start at the correct "Innovator" level (cause there are two Innovator folders). 

• Thanks for your detailed reply , During the days when your emial was locked,I have located the problem.I have installed the translation in the codetree,  but a part of my website was translated intead of complete innovator, home page and content didn't be translated as an example.I want to know which xml file in the codetree i should translate to complete the localization of content and home page or which tables in database corresponds to these pages , waiting for your reply.

• I made a mistake. The TOC (ItemType labels) are translated by database import patch. They act like CUI elements so CommandBarSection.xml and CommandBarMenuButton.xml build the TOC. At least in Innovator 12. Could be different in I14+. 

When you open an ItemType definition like "Part", can you see if there a multilingual label used?

• My version is "2023Release Build 14.0.9.36244",I can't see a multilingual label when i open an ItemType definition. And I viewed CommandBarSection.xml and CommandBarMenuButton.xml,I don't think they build the TOC , Whether my version causes this? How to import patch to database?

• Ok, I maybe have mixed up the xmls, sorry. I right now remember why I don´t like language packs Joy

Did you use the Package Import Tool so far? It can be used to import the database related translations.

Reply Children