Today, I have some exciting news to share that's a little different from my usual contributions in this forum.
As you may know, I work since years with Aras Innovator and you can see my continuous progress by my over 1200 posts in this forum.
Over the years I developed a wide range of tools for my company. A couple of these so solutions, which have been tried and tested in our own operations, are now available for your business too!
If you are looking for a conflict minerals solutions, get in contact to learn more about my Conflict Minerals Management Building Kit for Aras Innovator.
The building kit offers a user-friendly, cost-effective approach to handling conflict materials within your supply chain. You can seamlessly integrate it into your existing Innovator, enhance your compliance practices and drive sustainability.
- Automatically process CMRT/EMRT data from your suppliers. The building kit even contains automatisms to deal with corrupted data from suppliers (to a certain degree).
- Create CMRTs/EMRTs based on your product data in Innovator
- Analyze your BOMs to detect relevant Manufacturers and Products
- Create your company specific CMRT/EMRT either on company level (all products) or for a selection of products (e.g. specific selections for individual customers or product lines).
- Create reports and statistics to determine how many of your Manufactures and individual components have been evaluated. Discover missing or outdated data fast and easy!
- Track the usage of smelters and update problematic smelters and the affected Parts more easily.
- No DLLs, full source code included! No Aras subscription needed! No hard to customize codetree components!
Why a building kit?
- Conflict Mineral Management is not just a “install a software” task . Managing conflict minerals in your company involves implementing responsible sourcing practices and complying with relevant regulations. The project shows a possible approach. But here and there you will have to adjust something or slightly customize the solution to fit your business needs.
- Parts of the code and building concepts can be reused for own projects (e.g. data import/export, async functions, CUI, how to override Aras components, fancy styling ideas, pre-validation and error handling, loading spinners,...).
- All code components include detailed documentation to make them easy to follow – even with less programming experience!
- Videos explains:
- How to work with CMRTs/EMRTs data (including specific peculiarities from our own practical experience)
- How to use the building kit
- How it works and can be customized on admin level (basic knowledge in configuring Innovator is assumed)
- and why certain building techniques were used for specific tasks (incl. alternatives ideas for your custom solutions).
Get in contact to get a demo and learn more!