since this morning I get following popup dialog whenever I start-up Innovator:
I haven´t seen the error message before and I am unsure what can cause this one to appear.
I made some investigation and this is what I can tell so far:
- The pop-up appear on ALL my Innovator 12 instances. Most of them run on independent servers.
- I don´t get the dialog popup for Innovator 14 / Release 2023
- The licensing options in the top-right corner menu are not available. Options like "Feature tree update" or "Enter a license key" are not available
- Only admins get the popup
- The browser debugger indicates the popup is related to licensing
As all of my Innovator 12 instances (various versions) are affected at the same time, I somehow doubt that I caused the issue.
So I assume some service is down on Aras side.
@ Community: Does any of you receive a similar popup?
Aras PLM Can you please check?
The good news: So far everything works as expected. But I assume subscription users could be affected.
Thanks for your help! Hope we get rid of the popup soon.