Reduce Risk, Get Predictable
Traditionally, companies face high upfront costs to acquire a PLM solution, followed by unpredictable ongoing costs for support, maintenance, and future upgrades.
This places unnecessary risk on these companies, requiring them to commit to significant expenses and resources long before the success of the system can be known.
You Have Options
At Aras we believe that you shouldn't have to carry this risk. That's why, we provide complete flexibility in how you start your journey with the Aras PLM Platform, from Free access to our Enterprise SaaS.
|Aras Innovator Platform||All Included||All Included||Limited|
|Aras Applications||All Included||All Included||All Included|
|Aras Connectors||All Included||All Included||N/A|
|Partner Applications and Connectors||Available||Available||Available|
|Deployment||Cloud (provided)||Cloud or On-Premise (your own)||Cloud or On-Premise (your own)|
|Upgrades (Incl. customizations) executed by Aras||Included||Included||N/A|
(10/5 Support for Tier 500 and below)
|Self Service Community|
|Training||Unlimited Included||Unlimited Included||Available|
The Subscription Advantage
Subscribers gain full access to the Aras platform, applications and capabilities, significantly enhancing the scope and value of their solution. Subscription access is designed for organizations using Aras solutions to manage business-critical processes and data.
The Aras Subscription includes a unique benefit you can’t get anywhere else – Upgrades included with your subscription.
The Aras Upgrade Team will perform you system upgrade to the latest release, no matter how much you have customized.Only Aras offers this benefit and this translates into huge savings over the life of your solution.
Subscription services are designed to meet the needs of organizations at all stages in the Aras PLM Platform Implementation:
- Release upgrades performed by Aras at no additional cost, no matter how much your solution has been customized
- Unlimited training
- Live and online support from experienced Aras support engineers, including unlimited support incidents, developer support, and escalation management
- Service Packs which can include key enhancements, security updates, and hot fixes
- Productivity Tools including Data Load Tool and Vault Recovery Utility
- Access to Subscriber Portal providing online learning and the Aras Innovator Knowledge base