Aras Partners Provide:
- Specialized services by geography, industry and technology
- Add-on solutions to take your Aras implementation to the next level
- Experience and expertise to help you achieve your business objectives
Aras is dedicated to strategic partnerships with industry leaders to bring customers the most innovative solutions and high-value professional services available. The program identifies three partner types or business models. Within each business model there are typically 3-4 certification levels.
Aras Channel Partners
Channel Partner are partners who help Aras sell Aras Subscriptions. There are four levels of certification; Referral, Authorized, Certified and Gold. All Channel Partners start at Authorized. Gold is the highest level. All certification levels are based on performance and customer satisfaction.
Aras Services Partners
Service partners are partners that provide services such as hosting, training and systems integration. Systems Integrators are the most common certification level of Services partners. They combine their methodologies, development skills and specialized vertical expertise to deliver Aras based services and solution. Most Channel partners are also System Integrators.
Aras Solutions Partners
Solutions partners develop, market and productize industry specific applications / solutions based on the Aras Innovator technology.
There are three levels of certification: OEM, ISV and Technology.
- OEM’s build solutions on top of Aras Innovator and then resell the solution. They focus on their core business while getting to market fast with new digital offerings, Aras has developed an OEM licensing program. More information can be found here.
- ISV’s are independent Software Vendors that make and sell software the runs on or with Aras Innovator.
- Technology partners are partners that supply their application to Aras.