Next Demo: Next Generation Requirements Management
Catch a new live demo each month highlighting specific capabilities of Aras Innovator.
July 26th, 2018 @ 11:00 AM ET
Next Generation Requirements Management
The Requirements Engineering application is the next generation solution for managing Requirements within a PLM platform. It enables configuration management of Requirements with the entirety of the product design data.
Classification, structured content, and parametrization of Requirements under PLM configuration and change control, across all lifecycle phases, enables a more efficient management of product complexity and tractability across all design phases.
Requirements management is central to any product and/or system design organization. Staying informed of the latest advancements in the Requirements solution is critical to the success of your product as well as organization.
By attending this seminar, you will learn about the benefits of convergence between Requirements Management and PLM platforms. Specifically you will see:
- How the PLM Platform enables Requirements reuse
- How PLM Platform services provide formal services for managing Requirement relationship, configurations, changes, etc.
- How Requirement content can be structured (modeled) according to Requirement classification
- How Requirement Document content can be presented as a single contiguous and formatted editable MS Word-like document of all related Requirements
- How Requirements can be formally traced to/from other Requirements and to/from any element of a resulting detailed design
- How a team of individuals can collaborate on Requirements (content and relationships) under the PLM enforced permissions and authorizations of the individual users
Presenter: Pawel Z. Chadzynski is a Sr. Director of Product Management at Aras. Pawel is currently managing integrations of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE), Requirements Engineering (RE) and Electronic CAD (ECAD) applications within the Aras Innovator PLM Platform. Before Aras, Pawel held several management and technology leadership positions at Cadence, PTC, and OHIO-DA (a successful high-tech software startup). Pawel holds an MS in Technology Management and a BS in EE/CS from NYU/POLY.