Transportation & Logistics
Improve workflow, reduce risk and manage the entire value chain
Manage Assets, Improve Response Time, Control Costs
In today's connected environment, Transportation and Logistics involves the sophisticated integration and coordination of information, transportation, inventory, warehousing, material-handling, packaging and more. There is a paradigm shift facing the sector throughout the product lifecycle.
The lifecycle process management of crew, vehicles, maintenance schedules, passengers, cargo, and other elements involve connected business processes and systems. So as the business of engineering changes in this transportation and logistics sector, it's critical to integrate COTS and custom systems and associated data management, improve visibility, enable push/pull based processes and link the entire lifecycle.
Moving Forward with Aras Innovator
With Aras Innovator, powerful PDM capabilities ensure that everyone is accessing the correct information, helping to avoid errors and eliminate delays. Aras Innovator helps transportation companies bring the right products to market quickly, cost effectively and at the right quality. It also allows them to maintain those products in the field more cost effectively.
With an effective approach to product data management, CAD Integration and full-featured quality planning and management and other key applications, the transportation industry moves forward with a new approach to PLM.
The Aras Value for Transporation and Logistics
We've developed solutions specifically for Transportation and Logistics Providers to improve workflow, reduce risk and manage the entire value chain, including suppliers, materials, equipment and processes.
- Best Practices for Global Lifecycle Management, including Asset Management and Maintenance, Project Management, Regulation and Compliance, and Supply Chain Integration
- Web Services Architecture for easy Integration with Invoicing, GPS, On-Vehicle, Mobile and other Devices and Applications such as HR, Payroll, Safety, Accounting, Dispatch, Administration, etc
- Business Process Management / Closed Loop Workflow for Work Order / Job Ticket Coordination and Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics, including Reports, Scorecards, Dashboards and KPI Metrics
- Customizable to an organization's business processes with complex workflows
- Development of Customer Portals for customers, dispatchers, maintenance and supervisory personnel, drivers, etc
- Customizable user interfaces in VB, C++, Visual Studio, Silverlight, WPF, etc
- Highly Cost-Effective, Secure Web-based Environment with Intuitive Microsoft Look and Feel
Find Out More
See how MAN Diesel & Turbo expands their existing Teamcenter implementation with Aras.
Future-proof your PLM with Aras and help your company handle increasing complexity.
Global manufacturer of marine, safety and fire equipment improves visibility in document management, part and change management.