Food & Beverage
Accelerate time to market while driving revenue and maintaining compliance
PLM to Speed Production, Improve Consumer and Retailer Satisfaction
Many food processors are challenged to meet greater production and pricing demands from customers, competition from the constant flow of new entrants to the marketplace, as well as managing increasingly complex global supply chains and product structures.
Their PLM platform should help processors meet ever-changing regulation and safety requirements on ingredients, processes, packaging and more. Yet many food processors are locked into the limits of legacy PLM and PDM.
Being Nimble in the Food Industry
Valley Fine Foods leveraged the adaptability of Aras Innovator to launch new items and easily train new employees, in a year where a lot of the food industry’s general conventions were flipped on its head.
The Aras Value for Food and Beverage
With a PLM platform approach, food and beverage companies can meet consumer and retailer demands, while accelerating time to market, driving revenue and maintaining compliance.
- Centralized formula and recipe management for a global "single version of the truth" that secures and manages critical intellectual property (IP)
- Audit and traceability, as well as tooling & die, product processing & instructions, raw materials, packaging, labeling, artwork, barcoding, QR coding, quality and regulatory compliance
- Best practices for global product development, including formula & recipe management, process automation and workflow, enterprise change management, master specification management, document control, resource planning, supplier management and improved collaboration throughout the enterprise and extended supply chain
- Standards, quality and regulatory compliance, including food safety, packaging, nutritional information, test procedures, labeling and private labeling
- Email alerts and role-based user interface for "need to know" visibility including business intelligence and analytics, including reports, scorecards, dashboards and KPI metrics
- Easy to use web-based environment with intuitive Microsoft look and feel
- Flexible, extensible and secure; easily integrated into leading ERP systems