Centralize Your Documents
During the lifecycle of a typical product many documents are created containing critical information which needs to be shared and forms part of the product record. The creators and users of these documents are usually spread across many functions and locations making the management of these documents a significant challenge.
Controlled and Secure Access
Document Management with Aras includes version and change control for files in multiple formats in a secure, searchable repository. Users across multiple teams and locations now have easy access to critical information required for the projects they are working on.
- Manages all types of documents and file formats, including Microsoft Office, PDF, drawings, TIF and more
- Associates documents directly to products or projects
- Secure storage in optionally distributed and replicated file vaults
- Simple and advanced full text search modes
- Document lifecycle status management, versioning and user access control
- Comprehensive revision and version control and change control workflows
Document Management Using Microsoft Office
Watch a demonstration of the business requirements for document management and how Aras Office Connector supports those requirements.
- Easy access to critical documents reduces unnecessary errors and delays
- Secure online collaboration supports global product development and supply chain collaboration strategies
- User authentication and access management increases control over critical intellectual property
- Ability to include documents in all PLM processes increases engineering efficiencies
Find Out More
Hear from VP of Product Management John Sperling as he goes through a live demonstration of Aras Innovator Document Management using Aras Office Connector.
Watch the demo as it demonstrates the use of Document Management within Aras Innovator 11.
The Office Connector for Aras extends the PLM benefits of Aras to users in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.