During the demonstration we cover:
• Creating and working with sequences and lists
• Working with workflows and lifecycles
• Modifying/updating existing business items with new properties
• Working with permissions
• How to create a new item type and forms
• PLM platform services provide formal services for managing requirements configurations
• Requirements can be reused and revision-controlled individually or as a group
• Document content can be presented as a single contiguous, formatted, and editable MS Word-like document of all related requirements
• A team of individuals can collaborate on requirements under the PLM-enforced permissions and authorizations of the individual users and
• Content can be structured according to its purpose
In this demo, you will learn how engineering data is created, viewed, and updated in the Product Engineering application using a controlled change process through automated workflow, to increase productivity and reduce redundant entry, errors, and rework.
• Initial product definition
• Design and process quality management
• Change management throughout the complete product lifecycle
• Complete traceability of the entire digital thread
The value of managing architectural models in PLM goes well beyond the benefits of Configuration, Change and Lifecycle Management of the model itself. It includes the additional benefits of dynamic interaction, collaboration, reuse, and traceability between SysML and the various data models and structures already managed by PLM. These include, derivation of SysML model from PLM managed architectural structures, dynamic interaction with requirement structures, physical parts and assemblies, dynamic generation of SysML like diagrams in PLM and elements of PLE definitions between SysML and PLM
Watch this presentation to see the value of the integration between PLM and System Model demonstrated using Aras PLM platform and No Magic’s MagicDraw and how this can help you in implementation of a SysML driven MBSE methodology across the entire enterprise.
Your business is predicated on fast turnaround time (TAT), on-time delivery, and increasing volume. If your on-time delivery performance is below 90%, now’s the time to evaluate your MRO processes and capabilities. Turnaround time won’t get any easier as aircraft become more complex.
This webinar will discuss key levers to speed on-time delivery and help you reach the magic 90% metric and will not only provide a proven blueprint to improve your current operations but also strategy to compete for future market share.
Driving digital transformation to meet the demands of processes with fast changing requirements is particularly challenging with yesterday’s rigid technology. Forward thinking organizations are looking toward a more modern enterprise architecture that can quickly adapt to unique digital process needs now and into the future. Join CIMdata Vice President, Stan Przybylinski, and Aras SVP Strategy, Marc Lind, as they discuss the platform implications of Digital Transformation in today’s global enterprise.
The rapidly growing complexity of products presents a significant challenge for manufacturers that are competing to bring the latest, most sophisticated, and connected products to market. This level of complexity has also introduced the need to take a systems level approach. Collaborating across disciplines—mechanical, electronic, and software—creating systems of systems. This eBook explores five concepts that will help engineering leads develop system-centric design processes, align teams, master product complexity, and drive innovation.
Product lifecycle management (PLM) is a core requirement for modern product development, particularly as organizations face increasing product complexity and shorter product lifecycles.
PLM is also the key integration point for advanced product development technology such as application lifecycle management (ALM) and Internet of Things (IoT) data, and enables traceability required for Digital Thread and Digital Twin.
An organization’s ability to innovate and pursue Digital Transformation is therefore significantly dictated by the level of PLM functionality and maturity across the organization.